top of page
Kerala Club organizes and supports Cultural, Sports, Youth & Charity activities for Keralite Americans in the Pacific Northwest. Kerala Club's primary mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle for Keralite Americans (who are originally from the state of Kerala in South India) in Seattle & Northwestern USA by providing a platform to engage in outdoor activities throughout the year. The second important goal of the Kerala Club is imparting life skills and training for the next generation of young Keralite Americans to foster the spirit of sportsmanship and unison. Kerala Club, founded on Sep 15th 2013 is a registered 501c non-profit organization.
Kerala Club Schedule for 2022:
1) Kerala Cricket League [KCL] : January to April - Sundays 1:30 pm
2) Recreational Soccer : January to December - Sundays 6:00 pm
3) Kerala Volley League [KVL/CBC] : January to December - Thursdays 7:00 pm
4) Kerala Badminton League [KBL] : January to December - Saturdays 10:00 am
5) Kerala Club Climb/Run/Bike/Hike: January to December - Select Saturdays 9:00 am
Kerala Club also supports Biking (STP) / Marathons (Seattle, Rock N Roll)/ Outdoor Group activities.
Visit the "Team" page to get going...
bottom of page